For our first post, we will simply look at what we already know about blogs.
In a comment, answer the following questions about blogging.
1. How much do you know about blogging already?
2. Have you ever used/hosted/posted a blog? If yes, which blog(s).
3. What would you use a blog for personally?
4. Search the Internet and find some research about blogging? How did it start and when?
5. What benefits can you see to using a blog? Give specific examples.
1. I Know a lot about blogging already.
ReplyDelete2. Yes, I have a blog on tumblr and a blog on blogspot.com
3. I personally would use a blog for my photography.
4. The first blog ever created was in 1994 by Justin Hall. Blogger was created in 1999.
5. By using a blog, people can let people know about their work. For example, by posting my photography, I could let people know about my work to gain fans.
1. I know a little bit about blogging.
ReplyDelete2. I have used a blog before. It was hosted by an English teacher, and the students were required to comment over the summer about the summer reading project.
3. Personally, I would use a blog to learn more about different medical conditions.
4. Blogging began in the early 1990's and around 1999 started to spread.
5. By using a blog people from around the world can connect and share information without having to travel, making more information available.
1. I know some things about blogging.
ReplyDelete2. I used a blog before. It was hosted by are teacher. Many kids in my class got assigned one at blogspot.com. Ive posted a couple blogs already, for my class assignment.
3. I would personally use blogging to learn more about diffrent subjects.
4. Ive searched the internet about blogging. It said blogging spread around 1999.
5. What bennifits blogging is people from so many diffrent places can learn so many diffrent things and see how other people feel about the information.